CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I decided since I see so much blog candy being given out to try to start a blog entirely of stampers giving candy! I set this blog up initially for "something else" but have chosen to change that to give you or anyone passing by a list of candy. Pass it on and spread the word so it can be a success! If you see any please post a comment of where you've seen it so I can add it also. This will be a work in progress until I get going so help out and tell your friends!! Yes, I need to adjust my layout!!
Blog candy:
Take a look by OCTOBER 31







______________________________________
Hurry she is drawing her winner October 24.
http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-candy.html


Creating With Chrissy (love her window card and kids hair!)

This is the second photo of what is in her giveaway.



_____________________________________
Next, look at this beautiful arrangement of goodies. It could be a catalogue cover. Hop on over to Belles 'n Whistles Stamps by October 25th.

This blog has some fabulous artwork to look at!

_______________________________________________

Next, oh my gosh...more fabulous stuff and designs at

Katiejanes she is drawing October 31.

http://am-i-a-dreamer.blogspot.com/2009/09/xmas-blog-candy-take-look.html

Are you getting Christmas fever yet?? She is offering a nice variety for the holiday!

_____________________________________________

Next... on over at Jacilynn Dashwoods place... drawing November 1

The Big 3-0 giveaway. I love these items and maybe I can win??

http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/2009/10/big-3-0-candy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment